19054 Old Detroit Rd., Rocky River, Ohio (440) 799-4740

Saturday, March 12, 2011

1st Dibs Auction Site

For the past year or two I have been enjoying the guilty pleasure of visiting this site which boasts offering "The Most Beautiful Things on Earth".  The truth is....I can't argue with them!  Once you have visited this yummy site which offers rare collectibles, vintage & antique furniture, lighting, fashion, jewelry...you too will be a devoted follower.  I have used 1st Dibs as inspiration for my own design work.  Here, you will you have the rare opportunity to view collections from shops & galleries all over the world.  In no other place will you find such a treasure trove all with one click.  Sign up for their email list, I guarantee you will become a devotee as I have.  Take a look at http://www.1stdibs.com/.